Sales of Opportunity
1. Totota Hilux 2006 6 Wheeler / Tipper + 5 Bins $25000+GST for the package
2. Isuzu NLR 200 2008 Tipper Truck + Tipping Trailer + 50 Lite Skip Bins $50000+GST for the package
Since 1984 we have been running our own business. We have raised three children, had holidays, cars, houses and followed the dreams that most Australian families do. A few years ago a serious health episode meant we had to downsize immediately. Our long term subcontractor took over 1/3 of the Lite skip bins (and continues well to this day in Logan, Ipswich and Brisbane Southside) and we have downsized to just our garden bag runs (done by subcontractors) and operating the hook bin truck several days a week.
We are now looking to sell the rest of the Lite bin vehicles and equipment in two parts. PLEASE NOTE – FOR THESE PRICES IT IS NOT A CURRENTLY RUNNING BUSINESS. THESE PRICES ARE FOR COST PRICE OF VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT ONLY. This can be transported (almost) anywhere and started up. **Note Many more photos available or inspection welcome.
1. “Pride of the fleet” a Toyota Hilux Extra cab (tipper) + 5 lite bins. $25000+GST
2 The working part – Isuzu NLR 200 Truck, (tipper) +trailer (tipper) + 50 Lite Skip bins $50000+GST
This is the perfect chance to get a fabulous 6 wheel tipping ute and/or into the skip bin industry with all the right vehicle, stock and as much knowledge, polices, ideas, personalized computer program, as you want without the hefty start up and ongoing franchise fees.
Our bins suit the house hold, retail and the commercial market with their unique ability to be dropped not only on standard driveways or footpaths but also under carports, in garages, under shopping centre car parks, up back yards and down long narrow driveways.
These are unique skip bins. Watch out – several Brisbane companies have since unsuccessfully tried to copy these bins – they cannot collapse and be stacked so their advantage is lost.
Interested? Email email@example.com or phone 3299 1501 or text 041 33 88 949
Why are these bins so good?
- The style of bins give us the ability to offer a Fill to Level service which our clients love – they are only paying for the volume of rubbish they have.
- These bins come as one size with the ability to add 2 cubic m more with sides or offer less volume with the level markings on the inside. You never run out of any size bin. Many clients start off thinking they have 2 cubic m of waste but ring the next week having filled the bin and paying for 4 or 6 cubic m. They upsize themselves!
- The ability to collapse (fold) and stack the bins ensures that your storage space is kept to the minimum and allows you to deliver up to 3 bins on one trip- saving fuel & time.
- The bin is off the ground by 5 cm- resting on 4 rollers. This ensures the grass or driveways are not damaged when dropping or lifting the bins.
- The rollers on the bins have brakes which can be adjusted for slopes and allow the bin to be pushed (when empty) into position. The winch system on the truck allows the bins to be pulled out and back on to the truck.
- The bin is made of a metal base and metal skeleton sides. The container has industrial corflute sides which give a strong yet lightweight bin. The corflute is easily replaced if required but in our experience lasts for years and years. We have had over 3 tonne of weight in a bin with no problems – however the winch system and our light weight trucks cannot legally cope with the weight – thus the weight limitations.
- The small trucks used for this bin system need only standard car licenses, and cost less to maintain, fuel up, register and insure then the standard skip bin s trucks. This gives you an added advantage in pricing.
- The door on the back allows easy access to the bins – clients can wheel in their white goods, (fridges washing machines etc) and pack their rubbish to get the best value for their money. (Nothing a client likes better) A typical metal bin with sloping sides and no door make it very hard to load and has a lot of wasted space.
- Tradies love the bins – example kitchen installers, ground maintenance people and light renovations.
- Transportable. There is no reason why this business cannot be set up anywhere.
This business will suit you if
- You enjoy choosing your own life and business life style.
- Your family can be involved – (our whole family has been involved from office work to skip bin truck driving) Great to provide employment for extended family
- You are interested in recycling. We started a recycling centre – read the story here. The treasures that come in bins are amazing. If a skip bin has vintage or retro treasure we sell them either on the facebook page or via a vintage second hand seller we know. All monies we receive from these sales we donate to charity – however for the right business owner that would be a fun income stream.
- You live in a large enough community to support skip bins. (large regional towns or cities)
- You will operate outside South Brisbane -Ipswich and Logan areas . We have promised our subbie we would sell outside that limit and we always keep our word.
- You can access a storage yard for the bins. As the bins stack in piles you will not need much area and many dumping facilities offer skip bin storage for free.
- You can do minor welding and maintenance. We recommend the skip bins are checked over for safety at regular intervals and they sometimes require minor repairs.
- Optional – Computer program purchase directly from the programmer. You can find a skip bin data base program on the commercial market – however we have had a very simple database created and you can purchase it from the computer programmer directly. It creates client lists, creates , email invoices with appropriate attachments, can extend bin time frames and add extras (days, weight surcharges etc) It tracks where all your bins are at any one time and produces daily drivers run sheets, as well as lists of all sorts – invoices, income etc Its a one off cost without the typical on going subscriptions others offer.
- You like giving good customer service.
- You are (or someone in the family is) good with business essentials. Over the years we have seem more small businesses in many industries (service, retail etc) fail. It is not the business that is the issue – its how it is managed. We can load you up on policies and procedures that have worked successfully for us – but you will need to follow up. Example- the website, advertising and working closely with an accountant are the back-end to dropping and collecting skip bins and by ticking all the boxes this is a business that gives a very good income stream.
1. Toyota 6 Wheel Hilux Tipping ute 2006 $25000+gst
- SR D4D 4×4. Tipper GVM
- Approx 246000km
- 2 Door Extra cab. 3.0l Turbo Diesel 5 speed manual
Tow bar. Power Windows (tinted) Dual Air Bags. CD Player.
- Electronic Rust Prevention. ABS Brakes
Professionally post fitted Airbags over rear wheels allow the vehicle to raise and drop height – perfect for going under carparks or collecting loads as required.
- Modified rear Steel Tray 3000 x 1900with removable sides gives ability to carry up to 4 bins at one time.
- Winch to load bins
- Cost including ute and midifications in 2007 was $72 000
- Excellent Condition
- FIVE Lite Skip bins 4 cubic m All bins are metal base and skeleton with industrial corflute lining making for a robust yet light bin. All bins have a rear walk in door. Bins compact (fold down) to enable multiple bins for delivery. They stack neatly on top of each other to allow minimal storage yard requirements. All bins have a 2.5 x 1.7 footprint.
- THREE sets of hungry boards. These click on sides convert a 4 m bin to 6 cubic m
This unit can be used as an add on to any lawn mowing / ground maintenance / real estate maintenance industry business.
The vehicle can have the sides put on for use as a regular ute.
Perfect for yard or builder recycling as the bins can be left on site and recycled products put into them – moving them off as filled. Saves double handling.
2. Isuzu NLR 200 2008 Tipper Truck + Trailer (Tipping) + 50 Lite Skip Bins $50000+GST
- Approx 337500km
- Short wheel base with aluminum bull bar.
- Air Con. Power Steering. Power Windows. ABS Brakes.
- Rear tray designed and manufactured for carrying (up to 4) accompanying skip bins. Rear of tray tilts to ground level.
- Hydraulic winch.
- Excellent Condition – regular maintenance program
- FIFTY Lite Skip bins 4 cubic m All bins are metal base and skeleton with industrial corflute lining making for a robust yet light bin. All bins have a rear walk in door. Bins compact (fold down) to enable multiple bins for delivery. They stack neatly on top of each other to allow minimal storage yard requirements. All bins have a 2.5 x 1.7 footprint.
- TWENTY sets (at least) of hungry boards. These click on sides convert a 4 m bin to 6 cubic m Each bin has level markings on the bin. This allows the end user to fill to 2, 3, 4 or 6 cubic m and pay for the volume of rubbish they have. The light nature of the bins means they do no damage on driveways or lawns. The rear door, pay for what you use and no damage to property make these bins popular with a very high volume of repeat customers.
- 2 days training to use the bins and winch. (Optional and free) As much knowledge of operating a skip bin business as you would like. Policies and ideas that have worked successfully for us.
- Optional – Purchase of a data base bin programme directly from the program maker. There are others on the market however we have found this one functional, easy to operate and tracks the bins, creates accounts and client invoices etc. Its a one off price not an ongoing subscription.
- Trailer – Tipping – Built to carry multiple bins – ensuring time and fuel efficient deliveries.