Garden Bags Green Bales Yard Bags | The Rubbish Removers
A Garden bag is fantastic whether you are a keen gardener or just busy/ lazy / hate doing dump trips/don’t have a trailer. Otherwise known as yard bales or green bags they are huge canvas bags that stand upright supported by a steel frame.
If you have a garden bag you can just load it all up – the pruning’s, palm fronds, weeds, lawn mowing cutting, even cardboard, light clean packaging and plastics can go into the garden bag. And once a month it will magically empty when our driver exchanges the bag. (Got a big yard? Yes – we can set up two bags & frames. You will only pay for the full bags emptied each time.)
You don’t have to squeeze all the waste into the wheelie bin, wait for your friend with a ute, hire a trailer or depend on someone else to load up your green waste and take it away. And no waiting at the dump – reversing in to drop the load.
Our garden bag service is monthly or 2nd monthly and is an easy, convenient way to remove your garden waste
- Minimum of 6 garden bags per year (ie every second month)
- $18 per bag (billed in lots of 3 bags – $54 )
- Fridge magnet calendar given so you can track the week we are in your area.
- Reminder emails the week before we come.
- Slip left every time we have been on site with your account update and date of next service
- 10% discount on The Rubbish Removers 4 & 6 cubic m Lite skip bins
- FREE bag & frame installation.
- A new service has a minimum of 6 garden bags (over 1 – 12 months) (ie you can have all the bags at one time or one every second month or anything in between!)
- FAQ – here
- Check here if we service your suburb