Lite skip bin advantages –
- These bins come on smaller trucks so we can get them into back yards, under carports, into carparks (give us your height limitations) into garages or warehouses. Getting the skip bin close to the rubbish makes the loading time much easier!
- Fabulous for bulky light waste. You save money as we expect your weights to be under 1 tonne (we pay for weight at land-fill so factor that saving into our costings to you)
- Door on the back – makes it super easy to load these mini skip bins up.
- On rollers. We can roll them in and out of position.
- Sit off the ground. These bins do not rest on your grass or driveway. They sit up a few inches off the ground – no dead grass!
- Footprint of the bin is 2.5m x 1.7m
- Hint – LIKE our facebook page to see our regular discounts & specials.
What are the Lite bins suitable for?
- Household rubbish
- Computers, Televisions, Mointers Electronic goods
- White goods, Fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
- Oven, stove tops
- Green Waste
- Yard junk
- Retail Waste
- Moving house
- Decluttering, downsizing or spring cleaning.
- Shed, Garageand under the house Clean Outs
- Kitchen & carpet renovation
- Garage and under the house clean ups
- Awkward situation – if you can get a big car into there we should be able to get our litebin trucks.
- Offices, business, retail and commercial? Definitely. Fits nicely into carparks.
What CANNOT be put into the Lite skip bins
- NO Hazardous Waste (Liquid paints, Chemicals, poisons, toxic waste, gas bottles, oils)
- NO Heavy Waste (Soil, Bricks, Concrete, Gravel rocks)Try our hooklift bins
- NO Asbestos – Asbestos can only be removed by licensed transporters. You MUST NEVER place asbestos in our Skip bins. Skip bins are tracked and we can identify the source of asbestos.
There is a minimum fee of $400 if asbestos is placed into our Skip bins. Local land fill may also charge extra fees.
How long does the skip bin stay at my place?
The price covers the bin on site for up to 5 days and collected anytime on the 6th day.
If you finish sooner just let us know and we will remove it.
Need the skipbin longer? Easy- it’s just $10 per night extra.
Our best deal is our Monday to Monday offer – 8 days same price.
What size bin do I need?
You can order and pay for a 4 or 6 cubic m skip bin. We drop, you fill and we collect. It’s the simple no-fuss skip bin service.
If you are moving house, have a standard amount of waste, been in the house for less than 5 years a 4 cubic m bin is generally sufficient.
If you have been in your home over 5 years and a self-confessed hoarder then choose at a 6 cubic m bin!
A standard kitchen renovation is usually 4 cubic m (although usually if you are renovating an extra 2 cubic m comes in handy!)
If you have lounges, big double refrigerators, queen size bed ensembles as well as normal rubbish grab a 6 cubic m.
The difference between a 4 and 6 cubic m skip bin is only$55 so if you are concerned about the volume chose a 6 cubic m or try our Fill to Level Service
YOU have no idea how much rubbish you have? Try our unique Fill To Level Service where you only pay for the volume you actually use.
1 We drop a 4 or 6 cubic m skip bin. (All the 2 and 3 cubic m orders automatically become a 4 cubic m Fill to Level bin)
2 You fill the bin up with your junk. Walk it into the back door and pack it in.
3 Ring us the day before collection and let us know which level marking you got up to. (levels are marked on the inside rear of the skip bin)
4 We create the invoice and organise payment with you.
5 We collect the skip bin.
This bin is great if you are not sure how much junk will be thrown out – especially if you are waiting to see how much you can get rid of first with friends, garage sale or gum tree sales.
Where can the Skip bin go. Do I need a Council Permit?
We prefer to put your skip bin inside your property line, in the driveway or yard.Our lite skip bin trucks can even get into the back yard if you have vehicle access.
It’s easier for you as the mini skip is closer to the rubbish and less effort carrying the junk out. Also less chance of someone driving by and popping a little extra in or taking stuff out!
However we can put the bins on public property like footpaths, boarding parklands or easements. Local councils have varying regulations and you may need to apply for a permit.
It is the customers responsibility to organise a permit. Without a permit you potentially may be fined by the local council. The Rubbish Removers do not accept responsibility for acquiring permits, checking the permits or paying fines issued for the unlawful placement of a skip bin. Contact phone numbers and information here.
How do I load up a skip bin?
Open the door and start with your bulky waste first. ( white goods like fridges, washing machines, lounges) Start packing in your loose rubbish. As the skip gets full put the door back on and pack over the side.
Break down furniture (bookshelves, cupboards) to give more room in the bin. Remember the better you pack the bin the less you are paying for “air space”
Lastly put any mattresses on top of the bin. Mattresses are the only item we allow to go over the height of the sides.
The driver will cover your load with a tarpaulin before he leaves your property.
How do I pay you?
We accept cash on drop, bank transfer (eft) or credit card. If you decide to pay with cash please allow a three hour time frame for the driver to collect it. Skip bins are required to be paid for before they are collected.
How do I book my skip bin?
- Ring 3299 1501 or 1300548 324.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book on line Now!